Contract Screen Printing
Start Contract Screen Printing with We Print Shirts!
We Print Shirts has been offering Contract Screen Printing and Embroidery to businesses and re-sellers nationwide since 2014. Our automatic screen printing presses can handle up to 1,000 shirts per hour. Send us an email and get an online account setup, to seamlessly place orders, check order statuses, and have all your orders blind shipped directly to your customers with your business name and address.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name and contact details. If you are in the state of Florida, please attached your valid Florida Resale Certificate.
Our Production Manager will reply with our current Pricing Sheet for Contract Screen Printing and Embroidery, as well as instructions on how to place orders directly online.
Sign Up for an Account on our website. You will need to be logged in to place orders and check order status.
Now it’s time to Place Your First Order! We offer Screen Printing, Embroidery, and other Print Items. We also handle Digitizing and Vector Drawing in house.
5 Reasons for Contract Screen Printing with We Print Shirts
1. Easy To Order: We Print Shirt’s Contract Screen Printing & Embroidery Order Sheet makes placing new orders & re-orders simple! Choose order details, garments, artwork, and add-ons, and then quickly checkout with blind shipping offered!
2. Fast Turnaround: We understand that clients tend to procrastinate, making due dates shorter & shorter. WPS operates at a standard 10-business day turnaround time, which is the fastest in the state, while having the capability of completing orders in a shorter time at rush requests.
3. Low, Wholesale Pricing: We Print Shirts offers all-inclusive pricing + shipping, not confusing our clients with setup fee’s, screen charges, color matching costs, etc. We offer the lowest overall contract screen printing pricing in Tampa, St. Petersburg, & all of Florida! We Print Shirts work with contractors nationwide, shipping orders to all 50 states, as well as global shipping available.
4. Superior Service: Our domestic based team in St. Petersburg, Florida is always available via email, phone, & chat to quickly get you an answer on garments, artwork, or your order completion! We also provide email notifications on all contract screen printing & embroidery orders.
5. WE CARE: Our team is not only hard working & efficient, but we are passionate about our industry & our clients. Our team constantly studies, attends events, & goes the extra mile to assure that we are completely knowledgeable in production, as well as service, to provide our clients with an unparalleled experience!
Want To Start Selling Shirts for the First Time as a Business with Contract Screen Printing?
Learn The Process
To start selling t-shirts, hats, & other apparel to businesses, organizations, & individuals, you will need to learn about the screen printing & embroidery processes, as well as how to find apparel options, setup artwork & ink colors, and price your orders correctly! Customers will want you to tell them their best apparel options that fits their business, get their artwork ready to print, & handle the entire process quickly to meet their deadline.
There are many different brands of blank apparel used in screen printing, as well as companies such as Nike, The North Face, & Under Armor offering exclusive rights to sell their blank apparel. Movement Printing currently offers three wholesale apparel websites, offering all of these brands, allowing for easy ordering & searching of Best Selling items!
Artwork is by far the most important & time-consuming aspect of selling t-shirts. Most of the time, your clients will supply you with a low-quality, non-vector file. For contract screen printing, you will need to provide a “Print Ready” vector file, sized to scale in inches, with PMS Colors chosen. Movement Printing offers a Vector Drawing Service, which will take any file, & create a “Print Ready” vector file.
You will want to know 4 important details: Garment Style & Color, Design & Colors, Quantity per Design, & Due Date. After knowing these details, you will be able to provide your client with an accurate price quote, while knowing your contract screen printing costs as well. A great way to keep track of your quotes, is to use a CRM or setup a Google Drive. For Google Drive, setup with 4 folders: Estimates, Ready To Order, In-Production, & Completed.